Program Topic: Conversational Intelligence
Conversational Intelligence®, the impact of words (90min)
In this session, we lean heavily on emerging neuroscientific research on the impact of words on our brains and bodies. We will identify the three levels of conversation we are likely to encounter regularly in the workplace. We will learn how to use all 3 levels to elevate the quality of conversations we have every day. This science-based methodology shifts conversations that trigger defensiveness and fear to conversations that build healthy, productive and extraordinary results.
Conversational Intelligence® training offers practical strategies to navigate successful conversations. You can apply the skills in your work, leadership, with colleagues as well as your everyday interactions with others.
You’ll learn how to:
• Have conversations that lead to connection and understanding
• Build trust and strengthen relationships with others
• Foster greater teamwork and collaboration
• Improve creativity and team success
• Minimize miscommunication
• Make difficult conversations go smoother with greater understanding for both parties
11:00 am - Registration & open networking
Approximate program timeframe: